Internet Shopping 

Home

Order

Info

Contact Us

 

 

  HOME APPLIANCES 

 

  AC Split

  Air Purifier

  Cooker Hob

  Cooker Hood

  Kompor Gas

  Kulkas

  Mesin Cuci

  Microwave

  Chest Freezer

  Showcase Cooler

  Vacuum Cleaner

  Water Dispenser

  Water Heater

 

  AUDIO VIDEOS

 

  TV LED

  DVD / BLURAY Player

  Home Theatre

 

 

  FURNITURES

 

  Lemari Dapur

  Lemari Hias

  Lemari Pakaian

  Office Furniture

  Sofa / SofaBed

  Spring Bed

  Tempat Tidur

  Tempat Tidur Bayi

 

 

  OTHERS

 

  Brankas

  Cash Register

  Kitchen

  Pompa Air

 

 

 

  Ongkos Kirim

 

  Service Centre

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAKARI HK 066BOX 

  • WxDxH: 136 x 67 x 100 cm

  • Warna: Natural, Mahogany

  • Termasuk matras / kasur, tiang kelambu

  • Tanpa kain kelambu & aksesoris lainnya

Check Price

The Manufacturer reserves the right to make design and specification changes for product improvement without prior notice

 

 

 

 

Hakari Solid Wood Furniture Profile

Hakari Furniture Industry. is a large-scale international manufacturer of ‘Knock-Down’ or ‘Ready-to-Assemble’ (RTA) furniture. Established since 1986, Hakari Furniture Inc. currently operates in a 330,000 sq. ft. factory, office, and warehousing in 8 acres of land in Tangerang, Indonesia. We employ over 300 professional and highly skilled staff to maximize our factory productivity and provide first class services, in efforts to maintain our reputation of punctual manufacturing. Hakari only process supreme quality Solid Pine Wood from Indonesia in our “state-of-the-art” facility, to produce the highest quality residential and office wood furniture, at competitively affordable prices. In excess of 70% of our final products are shipped to a worldwide customer base from the United States, Europe, Middle-East, and Far East-Asian countries especially Japan and South Korea. Meanwhile, the remaining 30% are supplied to our local market to fulfill the increasing demands of affordable Ready-to-Assemble furniture.

Source: http://hakari-furniture.com/